Currently Enrolling Studies
Tulsa Clinical Research currently has several studies open for enrollment. To find out more about each, click a tab found on the right.
The following steps take place in a clinical trial:
- A volunteer is screened for study eligibility. That is to find out if he/she meets the inclusion/exclusion criteria. The interested person will receive a physical examination, a review of the medical history, and a detailed description of the specific clinical trial.
- If eligible, the volunteer will be enrolled in the study and randomized to either of the pre-defined treatment groups.
- The volunteer is asked to come in to the trial site for regular visits, where various tests are performed and the study drug is distributed.
- The final visit marks the end of the study for the participant.
- Some studies provide a follow-up period to gain further information on the long-term efficacy and tolerability of the study drug.
Get help now. Find the answers to your questions here.